We pride ourselves on offering superior OEM and aftermarket European car parts. As a result of top-of-the-line design, engineering, and use of quality materials, these parts are built to last.
World Impex guarantees its products are free of manufacturing defects for two years unless otherwise noted. If you’ve purchased one of our products and believe it is defective:
1. Make sure you have your proof of purchase. We cannot warranty products if we cannot verify that you are the original purchaser. Parts warranties are nontransferable and only apply to the original purchaser.
2. In order for us to replace a defective product, it must be returned to us for inspection. Please contact us for the correct shipping address and the instructions on returning the part.
3. During our inspection, we will verify that the product is free of defect due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any use or handling in an unauthorized way.
It is up to World Impex to determine, through its sole discretion, if the product is defective in materials or workmanship. All returned parts purchased from World Impex require proper diagnosis by a repair facility with documentation before the warranty can be granted.
There are times that World Impex will have to deny a warranty, and in that case, we will return the product at the expense of the customer.
World Impex does not warranty:
· Typical wear items such as engine oil and filters
· Products sold outside of the United States
This warranty will be voided if we find that the part has been:
· Used or installed incorrectly from the manufacturer's specifications
· Modified in any way
Please contact us if you have any questions about our warranty policy or if you need information on returning a defective part not manufactured by World Impex.
Limited Liability: The foregoing remedy of component replacement is at the manufacturer’s discretion and is the buyer’s sole remedy.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Manufacturer’s maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.